how to transfer game data from one ps3 to another using usb, if you are looking for this page, you will definitely find it among the list below that we have prepared for you. This list contains all the secured pages about how to transfer game data from one ps3 to another using usb.
Feel free to browse it, you will probably find the right page:
- 1 How to Back Up and Import PS3 Game Saves
- 2 How to back-up PlayStation 3 save games – CNET
- 3 PS3™ | Data Transfer Utility
- 4 Is it possible to copy over saved files from a ps3 to a flash drive : r/PS3
- 5 How to transfer data from a PS3 to a flash drive – Quora
- 6 About transferring/ copying data from one PS3 to another …
- 7 Can I change hard drives from one playstation to another …
- 8 Can I change hard drives from one playstation to another – PlayStation 3 – iFixit
- 9 How do I transfer saved data from a usb flash drive to my ps3/game …
- 10 How can I transfer a downloaded game from my PS3 to another PS3?
6 déc. 2017 Restore Individual Saves From a USB Drive or PS Plus · Plug in the external device containing your saves. · Head to Game \u003e Saved Data Utility (PS3)
18 mars 2012 Navigate to Game on the XMB, then move down to Saved Data Utility (PS3). Select it, then move down to the game you want to backup the saves for.
You can now transfer (copy or move) data that is saved in the system storage of one PS3™ system to the system storage of another PS3™ system using an
9 sept. 2014 Create new folder (name it PS3) in your USB Flash Drive. · Create another folder inside the PS3 folder, name it ‘SAVEDATA’ (without quotes) · Drag
Connect your USB flash drive or external hard drive to one of the two USB ports located at the front of your PlayStation 3. · Turn on your PS3. · In the main menu
You could manually copy and paste data to a USB from the PS3 save data menu. all game data on it to get a clean install on the new PS3 through another
https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/10215/Can I change hard drives from one playstation to another
4 mars 2010 Another way, depending on what you want to save, is to backup your saved games etc to a USB hard drive and then copy them to the new PS3.
– Create new folder (name it PS3) in your USB Flash Drive. – Create another folder inside the PS3 folder, name it ‘SAVEDATA’ (without quotes) – Drag the folder
You can transfer save-data with usb-drive or make the back up of the whole HDD (on the external drive) and transfer data through the restore feature on the new
10 nov. 2011 Some PlayStation 3 games have locked game-saves which means their game-saves are tied to the system itself. The result is that if you backup
That’s all we can offer you in order to get to a page about how to transfer game data from one ps3 to another using usb. Feel free to share this guide to how to transfer game data from one ps3 to another using usb if we have helped you in your research!