how to save a game in civ 5, if you are looking for this page, you will definitely find it among the list below that we have prepared for you. This list contains all the secured pages about how to save a game in civ 5.
Feel free to browse it, you will probably find the right page:
- 1 How to save the game in the tutorial? :: Sid Meier’s Civilization V …
- 2 Probably a really stupid question, but how do you save? – Sid …
- 3 Saving in Tutorial :: Sid Meier’s Civilization V General Discussions
- 4 civilization 5 – How do we save a multi-player game? – Arqade
- 5 Saved games – 2K Support
- 6 Where are Civ 5 save files located on Windows and Linux (debian …
- 7 Civilization V save editor
- 8 Crash when loading a saved game | Fandom
- 9 Civilization VI: How to Save Your Game
- 10 Where do I find the save files for Civ 5… | CivFanatics Forums
Jul 2, 2016 I’ve spent about 2-3 hours in the tutorial, and I feel very proud of all I did. But I can’t find the save button, and researches tell me you
For Sid Meier’s Civilization V on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled I’m playing the tutorial game and I’m not seeing a save option anywhere.
Oct 13, 2013 You can’t save a tutorial game, it is a tutorial so do not get to attached to it. Start a new game and the save game option will be there to use
Sep 30, 2010 No, you can not manually save in multiplayer. You can however change your settings so that Civilization 5 autosaves your game every turn.
Mar 16, 2011 The easiest way to locate your saved games is by opening the Start menu, clicking on ‘Documents’ and then browsing to Documents\\My Games\\Sid
Jan 18, 2018 Temporary, I can not play Civ 5 on debian where I have a multiplayer game with friend saved. What are the save directory for linux and
← Start by clicking here to open a Civilization V save file from your computer · ← When you’re done, click here to download a new save file with the changes
Anytime i try to load saved game of civ 5 bnw it… for Civ V) Launch Civ V Start a game play 2 turns Save the game in steam could exit Civ exit steam go
Oct 20, 2016 To save your game, simply look for the small main menu button in the top right corner of the screen. Click on it and you should see a Save Game
Jan 8, 2011 If you’re using mods, the save game will be in Documents/My Games/Sid Meier’s Civilization 5/MODDEDSAVES/single (Modded saves won’t be
That’s all we can offer you in order to get to a page about how to save a game in civ 5. Feel free to share this guide to how to save a game in civ 5 if we have helped you in your research!