You can edit the file, the path to which I will indicate below, with any text tool. For example, a standard text notepad will do, or even better, Notepad ++. The first thing you should do is open the hidden files and folders display.
- Open any folder and select a tab at the top of the screen View…
- On the right side of the tab that appears, there is a block Show or hide…
- There should be a tick on the item Hidden elements…
Then we go along the following path:
- Computer / Users / YOUR_USER_NAME / AppData / LocalLow / Morteshak / Black Book / Saves.
Open the first file called savefile with a text editor. We look closely. There is an autosave inscription at the top. This is the name of the save. This document contains all your saves. <
Click CTRL + F and drive in the following phrases as a request:
- SpentSkillPoints – edit the number of available skill points (skill points)
- CurrentMoney – edit the current value of rubles / coins / money
- CurrentExp – change the current experience
- CurrentHealth – change the stock of health
- CurrentSins – change the number of Sins
- HerbsOrder – change the stock of herbs
- Demons – you can cross out unnecessary demons from the motley