If you have enlisted the support of Clame, then his guys will throw the acceleration effect on the party for an hour and a half. This is an extremely useful thing – try to clean up as much as possible, and preferably everything during this time. In addition, several crusaders / desnits and several plutiflings (if you received the help of the respective groups) will accompany you throughout the passage. Plutiflings point to traps and secret doors (but nothing that you would not find yourself) and defuse one large trap on the first floor with a Rogue 35 difficulty.On the other hand, if you have the skill to defuse this trap yourself, then you will get for this a lot of experience and in this case it is better not to take plutiflings. In battle, by the way, they do not help and hide in the shadows, just like the deznits. But the crusaders, on the contrary, are actively involved in battles, though without much success. But they can easily be killed. But by and large, they are needed only to open one rune door on the second floor with a Cheating difficulty of 37. Plus, they will also help with the succubus – to dispel the spell, but this is not critical.
- Purple lines – secret walls
- Orange dots – a decrease in the level of spoilage
- Turquoise dots – clues for the statue puzzle
- 1 – Runic door. Crusaders or Desnits can open. In fact, it is a shortcut and does not affect anything.
- 2 – Alchemist Otirubo. Difficult fight.
- 3 – Succubus and the Crusaders. You can bring some of the crusaders out of the influence of the succubus – then they will fight on our side.
- 4 – Big trap. Difficulty 35. Experience – 960 for each of 6 characters. If we don’t pull it ourselves, then plutiflings will help, but we won’t get experience.
- 5 – Riddle with statues. Clues are scattered throughout the garrison, but you don’t need to collect all of them to find a solution. You need to click on the statues in the same order in which they are listed in the prayer, which lies in the same room.
- 6 – Jeslin. In fact, this is the boss of the Gray Garrison. Carries with him the key that we need to move on. If we enlisted the help of Halran, then his inquisitors will help in this battle.
- 7 – Runic door. Requires a Rogue 37 check or a living death / crusader to open.
- 8 – Elvish page for the Storyteller.
When you get to the Guardian-Stone, you will have to make a choice in what way to deal with it. To keep the mythic of Aeon available, it is imperative to choose a line with the path of Aeon. When we lose both the dagger and the stone. With the angel option with destruction, we will also lose everything, and with the demon option, only the stone. In the case of an angel with an agreement, we will save both the dagger and the stone. Both that, and another can be used in further history, provided that it was not destroyed here.